To ensure that all our members get the most out of Makfi Elite, and that it is fair for everyone, we introduced the following house rules;
- We stake on a 1-5 point scale.
- We record our Cycle profits according to the 'best average' price, known as 'Cycle PnL'.
- A 'best average' price is one that is available with at least three bookmakers, with at least two of those being respected layers; bet365, Bet Fred, Bet Victor, Boylesports, Paddy Power, Stan James, Ladbrokes, Coral, Betfair SB, Black Type and William Hill.
- This is designed so that Members will have opportunities to achieve better prices than advertised.
- We will only use bookmakers listed on Oddschecker, and for Rugby tips, the Asian Market.
- We never apply concessions like Best-Odds-Guaranteed, or First-Past-the-Post.
- Those looking to operate to a fixed bank should start with at least 100pts put aside.
- The Cycle ends at the end of the week in which the 50pt target was hit.
These rules have been designed to ensure that every member will be able to attain and - hopefully - exceed the 50 point target in each cycle. The final bullet point means that tips running after the cycle is complete do not contribute towards that cycle, but active members will continue to receive these free selections until the next cycle starts (generally the following week). So far our average closing Cycle PnL has been 66pts.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use the exchanges to follow this service
Following our tips on non-liquid exchange markets has several negative consequences.
- It will shorten the price with the fixed-odds firms prematurely
- Members will have accounts closed prematurely
"This is the one elite horse racing service where you can actually get on at adviced prices"
End of Cycle
- The Cycle ends at the end of the week in which we hit the 50 point target.
- For example, Cycle Five ended with an official profit of 78 points (Cycle PnL).
- Members will keep any surplus profit in the following days as a bonus.
- Existing Members automatically have a place reserved for the following cycle.
Any questions? Then get in touch
"You guys run a top, top service"